• Your insurance card, if you will be using insurance to pay toward the visit or materials.
• A form of payment for your co-pay and for services and materials that the insurance will not cover. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Visa or MasterCard.
• Your current glasses ... even if they are old or broken.
• The names, dosages, and frequencies of any medications you may be taking.
• If your visit is related to your contact lenses, bring your current contact lens prescription.
• If your eyes will be dilated, another person who can drive you home from your appointment is recommended.
• Patients under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult.
Downlond the Patient Information Sheet before your first visit to expediate your first appointmentPatient Information Sheet